Recent Posts

Saturday, February 09, 2013

Happy Saturday!

:] Hello Bloggers! 

I hope you are having a wonderful Saturday.  
This lovely weekend I am having a sleepover with
 my sweet teammate, Dene'.  Last night we watched 
Letters to Juliet, a sweet romantic film and this morning
we had a few students over for scones and tea.


 I made my first scone last night, a banana scone!   They turned out 
great.   While having tea and scones, we talked about St. Gianna
 and her great example of womanhood.  She was a mother of four children, 
a wife to Pietro, a doctor, and loved fashion.  St. Gianna is well known 
for saving her fourth child's life by refusing to have an abortion 
and hysterectomy during pregnancy.  She is a great inspiration and 
woman that lead a very virtuous life.  May we look to St. Gianna
for guidance to true womanhood.

“The doctor should not meddle. The right of the child is equal to the right
of the mother’s life. The doctor can’t decide; it is a sin to kill in the womb.”
“If you must choose between me and the baby, no hesitation;
I choose – and I demand it – the baby. Save her!”

- St. Gianna Beretta Molla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment