Recent Posts

Saturday, December 29, 2012

The New Year is Almost Here!

Hello Bloggers! 

I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend! 

Celine and I can't believe that the New Year is almost here
 and with the new year comes New Year's Resolutions. 

 Below are the current New Year's Resolutions I have: 

1. Read a New Book Each Month


Celine and I have decided we would like to read a
 new book each month.  We are both currently reading 
The Leadership Challenge and so far it has been great.
Let us know if you have any book recommendations.  
I am thinking about reading The Perks of Being a Wallflower next. 

 

2. Exercise and A Healthy Diet 


I stumbled upon this awesome blogger 
Undressed Skeleton. She has so many great tips 
on eating healthy and great snack alternatives too. 
She also shares a lot of her recipes too.  So, I will 
definitely be checking out her site to help me with this 
New Year's Resolution. 
 
  

http://undressedskeleton.tumblr.com/

3.  Keeping Memories 


I am not sure if this is considered a resolution or not 
but I found this cute idea to keep memories on Pinterest. 
Inside a jar, you place memories you wish to keep 
throughout the year inside the jar.  On New Year's Eve, 
you can go through each of your memories you made. :] 
 
 Memory Jar, Put memories made throughout the year in the Jar. Then on New Years Eve empty and read them all from the wonderful year you've had :)

Do you have resolutions for the New Year?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment