Recent Posts

Friday, December 28, 2012

Fashion Friday

Hey Bloggers! It's Fashion Friday.

Favorite Shoes

These are a few of my favorite shoes: 

1. Hunter boots. These are my favorite shoes to wear in the winter and those rainy days! In the winter, I just pair them up with fleece socks and they keep my toes nice and warm.  They also keep your pants dry from snow and rain puddles. 

2. Bean boots. I do not own a pair of bean boots yet, but I really want to add them to my wardrobe.  These boots are just a classic staple for the winter. 

3. Loafers. Another pair of shoes that I would like to add to my wardrobe are a pair of penny loafers.  I have a dressy brown pair of loafers with a cute tassel from Bass shoes, but I would like a casual pair of loafers. 

4. Tory Burch Reva Flats. My uncle purchased these shoes over Thanksgiving as an early Christmas present and I really like them.  They are great for a casual outfit or even a dressy outfit! You can wear them with skin jeans and a cute top or with dress pants.  You can pair these revas with a ton of outfits.  A perfect staple for your wardrobe. 

5. Jack Rogers Classic Navajos. These are my favorite sandals during the spring and summer.  I bought a pair of platinum Jack Rogers and they went with everything.

6. Sebago Boat Shoes. I enjoy wearing boat shoes.  I wear them with jeans, khakis, corduroy skirts, and shorts.

7. Asics. These are my favorite brand for running shoes.  I have worn these since middle school.  I was in Cross Country and these were my favorite.  I also wore this brand for my track spikes.

What are your favorite shoes?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment