Recent Posts

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Decisions Decisions

When I am going through a tough decision in my life, I tend to panic! 
Especially when it is a tough decision and I am not sure which way to go. 
I feel like I have hit a fork in the road and I'm being asked to choose a path. 

And then it hits me....I'm not the one in charge. 
God has a plan for me and it is way better than 
anything I could possibly come up with myself. 

It is key when making a decision to pray. 
I enjoy sitting before our Lord in the blessed sacrament.
I also enjoy reading scripture. 
These are two bible verses that I really enjoy: 

I consider the sufferings
of this present time 
are not worth comparing 
with the glory 
that is to be revealed to us. 
{Romans 8:18} 

Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and do not rely on your own insight. 
In all your ways acknowledge him
and he will make straight your paths. 
{Proverbs 3:5-6}

I have to make a huge decision tomorrow, so I will be spending my day in prayer. 
What do you do when faced with a difficult decision?

God Bless, 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment