Recent Posts

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

come fly with me

Thanksgiving is this week and I'm off to the airport tomorrow.come fly with me
Here are some of the things that I like to bring with me on the flight: 
{one} GUM. I always like to bring some gum to chew on the plane because my ears always pop.
{two} iPhone. I definitely pack my iPhone. I like to jam to music, play games, or listen to a good audio book. If you bring your phone, do not forget to put it on airplane mode. 
{three} headphones. These are a must.  You don't want to distract others on the plane with your hip beats, so be considerate of others around you.
{four} hand sanitizer. There are tons of germs on airplanes, so bring your hand sanitizer.
{five} books. I love to read books, while I'm flying. There are so many good books.  I am bring my nook, which has a few books that I'm reading: Captivating and Rediscovering Catholicism

If you are flying this week, have a safe flight!
What do you bring when you are traveling by plane?

1 Comments:

Empty field said...

Cute post! I liked that you added the Lilly agenda, when I set to work in my planner I can take up a lot of time!

XX
Breanna

http://pretendingtobeaprincess.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment