Recent Posts

Friday, September 21, 2012

Welcome to Our Blog

We are identical twin sisters who want to share a blog to document our adventures.  This is also our first year as campus missionaries with FOCUS (the Fellowship of Catholic University Students).  We are excited to share with you our interests and what we will be doing as missionaries.

Here is a little bit about us, the bloggers: 


I'm Celine. 
I love growing in my faith. the outdoors. fashion.
the color blue. being organized. hanging out with my friends.
reading a good book. coffee. traveling. sports. office supplies.


I'm Aly. 
I love growing in my faith. music. learning about the saints. 
sports. the great outdoors. acoustic guitar. coffee & coffee shops. 
friends. art. skipping. hooded sweatshirts. doodles. 
pink. dogs. hugs. sunshine. reading a good book.

That's just a little bit about us.  If you want to learn more, follow our blog :). 
Hope you all enjoy! 

Love, 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment